Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday's Gone with the wind...

Well up and off to work for another 11 hr day. But surprisingly the day goes by pretty fast when you have a lot to get done. Anyway, I got home today and felt pretty good. In fact I felt good when I woke up. Resting HR this morning was 51. OLP Drill tonight, not really looking forward to it but did it anyway. I had a pretty sharp pain in the front of my left knee tonight, but after about 20 minutes of riding it went away. I'll monitor and see what happens tomorrow.

One thing I noticed tonight was that my pedal stroke with both of my legs in the OLP drill is much much smoother than when I first started doing this drill. I can get through the entire interval with almost no irregularities or jerks in my pedal stroke. Now I just have to be able to get through then entire minute from a strength standpoint.

Ride Time" 1:15
Dist: 20.8 miles
Avg Spd 16.64
Max Spd : 24.1
Avg HR 131
Max HR 162
Avg Cad 92
Max Cad 107
Morning HR 51
Kcal 795

No comments: