Sunday, February 4, 2007

Cabin Fever

I think I am getting Cabin Fever, and its only been a week of freezing cold weather. I don't think I can take it much longer. The forecast for the up coming week....Cold, Colder and don't bother. Anyway, got up this morning and headed back over to Greg's for another wonderful day on the trainer. Go going with the intentions of doing 1.5 hours. But only ended up doing 50 minutes, b/c I got a flat on the trainer and had to change it. I was going to do a tempo work out with Greg for the last 20 minutes of the ride, but that got cut short. Anyway , I could really feel the work I had done yesterday in my legs. THEY WERE a little tired and a little heavy for a while but I worked through it. I was also pretty uncomfortable on the seat today. Getting numb quite early, and I had to get up and climb to relieve some of the pressure. Hopefully I can get this fixed. Anyway, ride stats are below


Time 50 min 21 sec.
Dist 16.7 miles
Avg HR 135
Max HR 166
Avg Cad 93
Max Cad 111
Avg Speed: 20.04
Max Speed:23.5

No comments: