Monday, February 5, 2007

Pretty simple day

Well today was probably one of the coldest days this winter by far and to top it all off we lost power sometime last night. So I woke up freezing and got to take a cold shower this morning and about an hour late. Made it through a really boring day today. As the last week at this job I don't have any new projects to work on, and its going to be a struggle to make it through the entire day. MY legs didn't feel to bad today, going up and down the stairs a lot. So I got home and went over to the gym. Did a fairly lite work out tonight with the upper body and lower back. Focused mainly on chest press, biceps triceps and a major focus on abs and lower back today. MY main concern however was my ride after my work out. I went home and rode the rollers for 30 minutes tonight. Kept my HR in my recovery zone and just spun my legs over. Surprisingly even though my legs felt good at work today, I could feel the work I had put on them over the weekend. Not showing that they were really tired but I could feel some burn in the first 10 minutes of my ride.
Time 30 min
Dist 9.7 miles
Avg HR 121
Max HR 130
Avg Cad 92
Max Cad 100
Avg Spd: 18.8
Max Spd 20.1

No comments: