Saturday, February 17, 2007

Getting stuck in a snow bank...why not

Woke up this morning with a new 2 inches of snow on the ground and probably got somewhere between 2-4 inches again today, i really hope this all goes away soon. Anyway, went over to Greg's and got in 1 hr and 40 minutes today with a focus on the fast pedal. Morning HR this morning was 53. Focused on the fast pedal after my endurance section of the ride today. My body felt pretty good, and my pedaling felt smooth. Except during the fast pedal, I felt a little out of control sometimes, trying to focus on smoothing out my pedal stroke. Mostly sitting in a 108-115 cadence for each interval.

Ride Stats
Ride Time: 1hr 40min
Dist: 31.7 miles
Avg HR 133
Max HR 156
Avg Spd 19
Max Spd 24.1
Avg Cad 92
Max Cad 126
Morning HR 53
KCal 1054

No comments: