Thursday, March 1, 2007

Tempooooo

So today was a very busy day at work. I didn't get much sleep last night probably another 6 hrs. But when I woke up I felt fresh and ready to go. I think that has to do with taking Wednesdays off. Anyway I had 90 minutes on the trainer tonight, with 40 minutes of endurance miles and 20 minutes of tempo. My morning HR was 54, I thought a little high, but no big deal I felt pretty good when I got up this morning. Got home from work about 6:15 and ate dinner first, only b/c it was ready when I got home. So I got on the bike and did my work out, 20 minutes of tempo really can get to you. With no cadence sensor, I had no idea if I had it pegged between the appropriate 70-75 rpms. But I think I had it at a max of 82 and maybe a low of 68. I kept it pegged between my required 162-166, with a max of 168 for a short while and a low of 161.

Ride Stats:
Time: 90 minutes
Dist 28.46 miles
Avg HR
Max Hr 168
Avg Spd
Max Spd 23.8
Cadence, did not have
Morning HR 54
Kcal 1082

And then I have to do it all over again tomorrow.

No comments: