Monday, March 12, 2007

Just another Recovery Monday

So today was my first weekday out with day light savings time hours. It stays like here until about 7:45, and its only march. Well I headed up to the south park of Eagle Creek tonight, around 56th street. And did a recovery ride. 1 hr long. I felt a lot stronger today, and more rested..even though I didn't get much sleep. Tonight was just a recovery ride, and it felt pretty good. I hit a max of 146 bpm, only b/c I got a little turned around and found myself on a very busy street. So I was hauling ass to get off that road. Other than that I felt pretty good, and found a new place to ride that was pretty wide open, west of Eagle Creek. Tomorrow is EM miles, we will see how it feels.

Ride Stats
Time 1:03
Dist: 16.2
Avg HR 120
Max HR 146
Avg Spd 15.8
Max Spd 25.5
Cad not working
Morning HR 53
Kcal 535

No comments: