Saturday, March 31, 2007

Long Steady Miles

Well today was dodge the rain day, but we did get out for 3.5 hours today for some long EM miles. We headed south into the wind to Brownsburg, and then back up to Lebanon, Whitestown and back home. I didn't have that snap in my legs today, they felt the burn all day and a little sluggish. I think the work this week has taken a toll on my body. It was pretty windy today and by the end of the ride I really wanted to get off the bike. My back was a little sore and my legs were definitely feeling the work. Rest and recovery are the name of the game tonight, and hopefully I will be up for the ride tomorrow.

Ride Stats
Time 3:30
Dist: 60.1 miles
Avg HR 143
Max HR 173
Avg Cad 94
Max Cad 130
Avg Spd 17.1
Max Spd 34
Morning HR 53
Kcal 2560

No comments: