Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Don't ask

Today sucked. I woke up tired, and with a Resting HR of 60. I haven't had a resting HR that high in I can't remember. SO what the told me, is maybe I have not recovered, from the weekend and work on Monday. SO I went to work with intentions of coming home and riding after work. And that's when it all went down hill. Instead of leaving work at 5 or 6..I left at 7:30. So after 12 hrs of work, I got home about 8:15, and was pretty tired. I decided not to ride tonight, b/c my resting HR might have been telling me I was tired, and by the time I did get home I was pretty tired, my eyes and head hurt and I got distracted helping with other things. I think this was a wise decision b/c I haven't hit that point yet where I have had to tell myself to stop b/c my body was telling me too, but I think today was the day. I will definitely ride tomorrow, hoping my resting HR will be down when I wake up. I am going to bed early tonight and going to try to get in no less than 8 hrs.

No comments: