Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More of a Hodgepodge day

Well today started off with the potential to be pretty good. That was for the first minute I was awake..then not so much. Woke up at 6:30 and felt pretty good. Started to take my HR rate, with the counting method again...and then the next thing I knew it was 6:55, and I apparently had fallen asleep while taking my HR. So I got up frantically and rushed to work, not getting my HR this morning. But I did have about 7;75 hrs of sleep, and felt pretty good. After running all over Indianapolis today, and not getting home until after 6. I grabbed some dinner and ran to pick up my HR strap, and then headed to the gym. I did an upper body, abs, and arm workout today with 30 minutes of cardio at the end. I feel pretty good, and now that I have my bike back, I plan on hitting the trainer tomorrow for a good work out. So 999,999 things done today and just one more to go.

No comments: